Sunday, January 25, 2009

Protective

I have been known for being very protective of my family, even though I was the baby I always was willing to "fight" for my family. Well, it seems as though Sarah Elizabeth is also taking on this role. Marcus "tussels" with Caleb very often and Caleb will "scream" while he is of course laughing. The screams seem to greatly disturb Sarah Elizabeth. She will go into a full fit of screaming at whoever is "hurting" her bubbie! She is heard yelling "NO! NO!" I think it is precious, Caleb is of course protective to an extent of his little sister and there is NO doubt that they love each other very much. They play so well together, so long as Caleb doesn't mess with Sarah Elizabeth when she first wakes up! I will try to get one her "fits" of protection on film and post it soon!

No comments: