Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My little "big" girl!

It is so hard to believe that our little girl is going to be 2 in just a few days! It has been so amazing having her in our lives! We really love having all the pink toys, purses, phones, dresses, etc... Today I was reading recipes (one of my favorite past times!) and she came bopping in the kitchen with her sunglasses on and her "keys" in her hands! She looked up at me and without missing a beat said "bye bye mama! Loves you"! She walked to the back door and attempted to open it! I got tickled at her and she turned around and walked back to me and said "door stuck mama!" It is unreal that 2 years ago, we were waiting to see our little miracle. Now she is here, healthy, happy and beautiful! We can't wait to see both of our kids grow up and develop, but as slowly as the Lord will allow.

No comments: