Friday, August 8, 2008

Kindergarten Here We Come!

Caleb started his first day of kindergarten this past Wednesday at West Alabama Christian. He has been so excited about getting to go to "church" school! As part of his curriculum, Caleb will be learning a bible verse each week (YEAH, this will help me memorize more scripture too!!), anyway, we started working on learning it the night before school. I really didn't think that he was paying much attention to me, but we repeated it over and over, and over, and over again! The next day I found out that he PROUDLY recited his verse in chapel! "The discerning heart seeks knowledge Proverbs 15:14" My little boy is growing up! We really feel like God is going to do a great work through him one day! (That is our prayer!) We really have such an amazing church family, staff and school that is so dedicated to helping us raise up our kids in the Lord's will.

No comments: