Friday, July 18, 2008

First time for everything!

This is the first attempt I have made at blogging! So I guess what I will do is let you know about our family. First, there is Marcus, he is my husband. He is a complete goof ball! I wouldn't have him any other way though! Really he is quite amazing, next month we will celebrate our 9th anniversary. He is an avid hunter, an amazing father, wonderful husband. I am very blessed to have him in my life. I am a stay at home mom, who never stays at home! I have 2 beautiful children, Caleb is 5 and adores the wiggles and anything musical, and Sarah Elizabeth is 17 months, and a dare devil! Caleb will start Kindergarten in the fall. I am not sure how I feel about that. Some days I am ok and others not...I have really enjoyed having him at home with me this summer.

We are on dial up (not by choice!) so I don't know how easy it is going to be to post pictures but I will try!!!

1 comment:

Amanda Sanford said...

When you log in to your blog, go to manage layout, click add an element (on right side of screen), choose link list, then add the websites you want to add. You can just make a friends category and add the websites of your friends pages. It isn't easy. I tried to find a search method, to determine who has a page that I may not know about, but that is not an option as far as I could tell. Just use mine that you know, look on theirs for more folks you know, copy and paste, etc. It isn't hard to make a list...just hard to know the name they used in their website. You'll get it! Glad you are on here! It is a fun way to keep up with friends and family!